Here are a few of the things you can expect if you decide to come dine with us:
- Tables are all a minimum of 8’ apart to ensure guests are 6’ apart.
- Most tables are for four guests or less, but we do have a couple of large round tables that seat a maximum of eight guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations set up at both entrances.
- Server sanitation stations throughout the dining areas with gloves, disposable towels, and sanitizer bottles forstaff members to sanitize tables in between guest seatings.
- Staff members sanitizing door handles and surfaces as often as possible.
- Nothing on the tables when guests are seated to minimize the risk of contaminating condiments, menus, water glasses, etc.
- Condiments are all single serve.
- Menus are available to view on your phone and we also have three menu boards throughout the dining area.
- We are back to taking reservations for dinner, Thursday through Saturday.
- No reservations for lunch or brunch.
- We are back to serving meals on china. Disposable takeout containers only used for curbside pickup.
- We are back to serving alcoholic beverages in glassware.
- We are back to using real silverware, but it is being rolled in disposable napkins rather than linen.
- No linens on the tables to ensure sanitized table surfaces.
- Bar stools have been removed to ensure social distancing, but we have created a new cocktail area outside with high-top cocktail tables and bar stools. This area is first come first serve and both food and beverages are served out there as well.
Dunes West will be offering the following menu options:
Indoor+Outdoor Dining, Take Out & Curbside Pickup
Lunch Served Daily 11am - 3pm
Thursday Dinner 5pm-8:00pm