Here are a few of the things you can expect if you decide to come dine with us:
- Tables are all a minimum of 8’ apart to ensure guests are 6’ apart.
- Most tables are for four guests or less, but we do have a couple of large round tables that seat a maximum of eight guests.
- Hand sanitizer stations set up at both entrances.
- Server sanitation stations throughout the dining areas with gloves, disposable towels, and sanitizer bottles forstaff members to sanitize tables in between guest seatings.
- Staff members sanitizing door handles and surfaces as often as possible.
- Nothing on the tables when guests are seated to minimize the risk of contaminating condiments, menus, water glasses, etc.
- Condiments are all single serve.
- Menus are available to view on your phone and we also have three menu boards throughout the dining area.
- We are back to taking reservations for dinner, Thursday through Saturday.
- No reservations for lunch or brunch.
- We are back to serving meals on china. Disposable takeout containers only used for curbside pickup.
- We are back to serving alcoholic beverages in glassware.
- We are back to using real silverware, but it is being rolled in disposable napkins rather than linen.
- No linens on the tables to ensure sanitized table surfaces.
- Bar stools have been removed to ensure social distancing, but we have created a new cocktail area outside with high-top cocktail tables and bar stools. This area is first come first serve and both food and beverages are served out there as well.
Indoor+Outdoor Dining, Take Out & Curbside Pickup
Lunch Served Daily 11am – 3pm
Thursday Dinner 5pm-8:00pm